| || |
- This website contains information about Convoy Asset Management Limited ("Convoy") and the service and/or funds offered by Convoy.
- Neither the information nor any opinions contained in this website constitutes a solicitation, invitation, recommendation or offer to purchase a product offered by Convoy as the basis for any investment decision.
- While Convoy takes care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of publishing, the information is provided on "as is" basis and without any warranty of any kind. Convoy shall not bear any responsibility for any losses or damages relating to adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or the use of such information.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- The funds distributed by Convoy are registered under Hong Kong laws and regulation which could not be offered, sold or delivered directly or indirectly to the citizens of other countries that are unauthorized, restricted or tax liable to invest outside their countries.
- Risk Disclosure of Security Trading and Trading Stocks in GEM:
- The fluctuation of stock price may be very large. Stock price may rise or fall, even fall to be no value. Trading stock may not ensure you to get a profit; it may make you suffer a loss. Risk still exists if you put stock into the custody of licensed corporation or under the representative's custody of licensed corporation. Before trading, you should understand the nature of the contract (and also the provisions in the contract) and the risks you are going to afford.
- The stock in Growth Enterprise Market involves a high level of risk, especially the listing companies in GEM that are not required for any past earning and earning forecasts. The GEM stock is very volatile and the liquidity is low. You should make a deep consideration before entering such investment.
- Risk Disclosure of future and option Trading:
- The risk of trading futures and option is very large. Before entering in those trading, you should understand the contract nature (and also the provisions in contract) and the risks that you may afford. Futures and option may not be suitable for most of the investors. You should make a deep consideration according to your investment experience, investment objective and other conditions to decide whether to engage in those investments.